Sometimes I can not tell out all circumstances
so I come to ask for help.
Please hold up some migration shortcomings,
and explane it.
It would be better if you add examples...
- janusamaLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1 Changes in population distribution
- Home country: less people -> scarce population -> difficult to support social welfare
- New country : more people -> dense population -> inadequate resources
2 Changes in working population
- Home country: less working force -> less wealth created -> worse economy
- New country : more working force -> excessive labour -> difficult to increase wages
3 Mixing of different cultures and races
- Home country: less successors of tradtional culture, overide by foreigners (migration > immigration)
- New country : cultural conflict, racial conflict, racial discrimination, racism
4 demographic consequences (changes in age group population)
- Home country: youth leaving, aged staying -> shrinking population -> economic impact
- New country :
- New country : more inflow of people -> need to build more houses, schools, etc.
Human migration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hope the above helps.Source(s): Wiki