Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂明星與名人 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙中翻英~哴噹六便士的簡介~20點

請幫忙翻譯一下~謝謝

Sixpence None The Richer啷噹六便士合唱團,1991年成軍於德州,由主唱Leigh、吉他手Matt和鼓手Dale組成,以清新甜美的曲風風靡全世界!

92年他們透過獨立廠牌,發行過兩張評價極高的專輯,其中「The Fatherless And The Widow」更曾被Billboard選為年度最佳十大專輯之一。在結束和獨立廠牌的合作關係後,1997年啷噹六便士合唱團推出首張同名專輯「Sixpence none the richer」,整張作品在主唱蓮兒甜美的歌聲帶領下,展現出濃厚的文藝氣息,以及進攻主流市場的企圖心。

收錄其中的主打單曲「Kiss Me」,浪漫甜美的意境加上輕快動人的旋律,讓人感受到熱戀中男女的甜蜜心情。這首歌除了成為電影「窈窕美眉」、影集「戀愛世代」的主題曲,也一舉攻上Billboard流行單曲榜亞軍!

2002年啷噹六便士發行第二張專輯「Divine Discontent發現幸福」,延續他們一貫的清新風格,在市場上也獲得不錯的回響。2004年在他們推出的新歌加精選輯當中,也收錄了成名代表作「Kiss Me」的日文版本,讓喜愛他們的樂迷感受他們不同面貌的音樂魅力。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 妤蓁
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sixpence None The Richer Lang established an army in Dezhou in 1991, is made up of leading singer Leigh, guitarist Matt and drummer Dale as six pence chorus, sweep the whole world with the fresh and sweet song wind!

They passed the independent factory card in 1992, appraise the extremely high special edition after issuing two, among them ' The Fatherless And The Widow ' was more once elected as one of the best ten major special editions of the year by Billboard. In finish and independent factory cooperation of card, Lang put out first pieces of ' Sixpence none the richer ' of special edition of the same name as six penny chorus 1997, whole pieces of works lotus under sweet song lead, show the thick literature and art breath in leading singer, and attack the attempt heart of the major market.

Including the leading single song ' Kiss Me ' among them, the romantic and sweet artistic conception adds the brisk and moving melody, let people experience the men and women's happy mood while loving deeply. The song become film ' gentle and graceful beauty ', film theme song, serial of ' generation such as love ', is it have Billboard prevail single runner-up, roll of song, to attack at one blow too!

Lang issue as six penny second special edition ' Divine Discontent found the happiness ', extended their consistent fresh style 2002, get good echoing too on the market. Will add and choose carefully while collecting in the new song that they put out in 2004, include and become famous the Japanese edition of the masterpiece ' Kiss Me ' too, let the music fan who likes them experience the music glamour of their different appearances.

Source(s): me**希望對你有幫助喔^^
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.