Lab internship's interview~~超急

請英文達人幫幫我

我後天有一個 internship的 interview

是一個實驗室的!

我想要這麼說可以請達人翻譯程英文嗎??

你好!我今年是大學二年級 我的主修是biology

我很希望可以參加這個INTERNSHIP

我從以前就很喜歡實驗室的工作

我現在在學校有再一個實驗室裡當益工

所以有一點實驗室的經驗

我想藉由這次的INTERNSHIP來擴展自己的眼界

也更加確定自己未來要走的路~~~~

大概這樣!!!請大家可以幫我補充嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi! I am currently a Sophomore in Biology. I really hope to get this internship! I love working in the lab. In fact, I am volunteering at a lab in my school now, so I have some lab experience. I want to take this opportunity to broaden my perspective, so to help decide the future direction for my studies.

side note: If you are trying to get an internship, show initiative. You can talk more specifically about why you want THIS internship instead of another one (e.g., the concept of signal transduction pathway has always fascinated me.); and emphasis on being productive (quick learner, willing to work long hours instead of partying, etc..) usually helps, at least for American labs.

How are you ? I am a sophomore in college. My major is Biology.

I enjoy all kinds of work in the lab and I am currently a volunteer of a Lab in school, therefore, I am already somewhat experienced in the lab work

I hoping to join this internship as a way to braoden my mind and vision and to assist me to better myself and to confirm of what I'm looking for in the furture.

How are you ? I am a sophomore student in college .

my major subject is Biology.

I hope I can join the internship.

I like to working in the Lab when I was in ???? (可以以寫任何時期)

I am a volunteer in a Lab at school.

so I kind of know what should do in the Lab.

I want to go through this internship as a way of braoden my mind

and to assure what I want in the future.

有幫你修了一點點 但是原意相差不多

Source(s): 自己