新竹市區是所有店家跟攤販的聚集地,也有許多的百貨公司,這裡不管是早上還是晚上都非常的熱鬧,如果你有什麼東西要買,你可以來新竹找找看。

最後就是新竹名產貢丸跟米粉,貢丸跟米粉很有彈性也很好吃,到新竹絕對不可以忘記的產名。

3 Answers

Rating
  • 匿名
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Teacher fine in everybody in every classmate, I want place that recommend Hsinchu today, Hsinchu is the place where I was born, so I will introduce this place beautiful to everybody.

Scenic spot in coast of 17 kilometers, you can be with your family or friends, while riding and stepping on together, walking, seeing scenery, roast meat, here is the place where one are very interesting and beautiful.

Fishing port of Hsinchu, you can be dabbling on the sandy beach or take the boat to go to sea and play, it is rather windy in Hsinchu, so you can fly a kite here, hungry in the evening, a lot of restaurants can have a meal nearby.

18 sharp mountains, this is the place where one are very beautiful, here will be lifted and distinguished the activity that admire the beauty of flowers in May, it is the place for very suitable for going on a touring.

The railway station of Hsinchu, he built covering in 1913, merged Baroch's flavor in the building, he is the important land mark of Hsinchu.

The urban area of Hsinchu is all gathering with the street peddler of hotel owner, there are a lot of department stores too, here, no matter it is very lively in the morning or in the evening, if you have anything to buy, you can check to see in order to come to Hsinchu.

Finally even if the rice flour follows in famous product tribute pill of Hsinchu, it is very flexible and very delicious that tribute pill follows the rice flour, name of producing of getting to Hsinchu and can not be forgotten absolutely.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

老師各位同學大家好,我今天要介紹的地方是新竹,新竹是我出生的地方,所以我要向大家介紹這美麗的地方。

Hello everyone. For I was born in Shin Chu City I am going to introduce you the becatiful place.

17公里海岸風景區,你可以跟你的家人或者是朋友們,一起騎腳踏中、健行、看風景、烤肉,這裡是一個很好玩又漂亮的地方。

The 17 Miles Coast Scenic : You can take your family or friends to ride bicycle, take a walk, enjoy the scenery and barbecue here. This is really a nice and becatiful place.

新竹漁港,你可以在沙灘玩水或者是搭小船出海遊玩,在新竹風很大,所以你可以在這裡放風箏,晚上肚子餓了,這附近有許多的餐廳可以吃飯。

Fishing Port: You can paddle at the beach or take a boat. In Shin Chi the wind is very strong so that you can fly a kite here. And there are many nice restaurant you can pick when you get hungry.

十八尖山,這是一個很美的地方,在5月的時候這裡會舉辨賞花的活動,是非常適合出遊的地方。

18 mountain: This place is really wordth visting . Every year in May there will be flower activity hold here.

新竹火車站,他是在1913年所建蓋的,融合了巴洛克建築的風味,他是新竹的重要地標。

Shin Chu Station: Shin Chu Station is built in 1913 with Barock Natioarchitectural nalism. It is a famouse landmark in Shin Chu.

新竹市區是所有店家跟攤販的聚集地,也有許多的百貨公司,這裡不管是早上還是晚上都非常的熱鬧,如果你有什麼東西要買,你可以來新竹找找看。

Shopes and stallholder are gathered in Shin Chu town, including many department stores.

...我幹不下去了..總覺得錯誤好多...

2008-05-05 05:24:25 補充:

做下去好了....

這裡不管是早上還是晚上都非常的熱鬧,如果你有什麼東西要買,你可以來新竹找找看。

Whenever in the morning or in the evening it is bustling. If you need something you can come and buy.

2008-05-05 05:25:17 補充:

The last are Shin Chu Pork ball and Shin Chu Rice oodle. They are very delicious and you can' miss to have a taste of them when visiting Shin Chu.

2008-05-05 07:18:33 補充:

can't miss

• 1 decade ago

翻成英文

參考看看嘍!

Good teachers to students, I have to be introduced by the local Hsinchu, Hsinchu is the place I was born, so I would like to introduce this beautiful place.

17 km coastal scenic areas, you can tell your family or friends, riding together in the foot, hiking, look at scenery, barbecues, here is a very fun and beautiful place.

Hsinchu Fishing Port, you can ride the beach Wanshui or smaller boats for sightseeing, in Hsinchu strong winds, so you can kite-flying in here at night hungry stomach, which has many of the nearby restaurant for dinner.

18 Eagle's Nest, this is a beautiful place in May when the debate here will give the flower, is very suitable for local trips.

Hsinchu Railway Station, he is built in 1913 covered, the convergence of Baroque architecture style, he is an important landmark in Hsinchu.

Hsinchu District is all the stores with vendors to gather, there are many department stores, whether here in the morning or evening, are very lively, if you have anything to buy, you can come to look at the Hsinchu.

Finally is the specialty pork balls with the Hsinchu rice noodles, pork balls with rice noodles very flexible also good to eat, to Hsinchu must not forget the middle name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.