promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Girlfriend aint had period since?

ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregnant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??? she 6 month pregnant

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

R u serious or just bored?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Congratulations! You've made a vampire baby! You can probably expect the child to grow up extremely fast and then stop aging once he or she hits 18.

• 6 years ago

Your girl should not have her period while pregnant.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Since you had to ask this, I would heartily recommend that you please not have any other children...unless you take steps to learn more about things. I am not trying to be offensive but, if you don't even have this common knowledge, then I will obviously be concerned about your child raising skills. It makes me believe you are too young to be a parent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Dude u r dumb. a girl doesnt have her period when shes praganant IDIOT!

• 4 years ago

Congrats for making into top 10 most stupid question ever to ask

• 6 years ago

Don't ever breed again

• 7 years ago

yeah, haven't you seen breaking dawn? that **** happens, you're expecting a little cute half-vampire

• 1 decade ago

when a women is pregnant she typically does not have a period.. a period is when the lining in the uterus comes off to make way for new lining to grow in.. it only comes off and out if there is not egg implanted in it.. if there is a fertilized egg implanted in it, it means she is pregnant and the lining stays because the egg will grow in the lining and it will provide a route of nourishment for the baby. so no, she is fine and the baby is not drinking the blood.. she will not get her period again until the baby is born and possibly not til after she is done breastfeeding the baby too.. has she been to see a doctor?? she needs to go to make sure the baby is ok and have prenatal care....

• 1 decade ago

Women don't get their period while they are pregnant or atleast aren't suppose to get it.

• 1 decade ago

take her to a dr.we can't answer ur question in this room

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.