A good ps2 racing game?

hey guyz i want to buy a new ps2 game, preferably a racing game

i have nfs pro street and want a kind of interesting game

many of my frnds told me abt gta sa but ive completed the game on pc

Favorite Answer

Yeah,I love racing games 'cause I love cars.Here are some MUST BUYS:

Gran Turismo 3,4(Best car sim ever made)

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix(Great cars and 10STAR gameplay,cool bikes)

Test Drive Ulimited(Only PS2 game that supports MOOR and excellent choice of cars like McLaren F1,Koeniseggs,Aston Martins,Lamborghinis,and about 15=concept cars.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2=Only NFS for PS2 with Ferraris,Great Graphics(best for PS2)despite its age)

Need For Speed Underground 1,2=Tuner culture at its best with all the Jap GTRs,Evo,STis,RXs.U2 was the 1st NFS to include the now famous Free Roam capability.

Need for Speed Most Wanted=Man,this is da bomb!(To me)It's the best NFS made so far in NFS history with cool police pursuits,and a nice storyline to match the game.Situated in the morning/afternoon/evening.

Need for Speed Carbon=Just like MW but in nighttime.Autosculpt is introduced here.Fun,but MW is better.

(You already have Prostreet)

There is more,but the above one's are the best.

Source(s): Pro Gamer
  • kozzm0

grand theft auto was never, is not, and never will be a racing game in any of its versions.

gran turismo is not only the best racing game on ps2, it is the best racing game on anything. It is the only one that is a simulator, with realistic physics and tracks, and realistic cars. Hate to say it but NFS's racing physics are a joke.

the best gt for ps2 would be gran turismo 4, I would get that... gt3 is a close second, both have some excellent cars and both work perfectly with force-feedback steering wheels. If you get a copy of gt3 with the user's manual intact, there is a full lesson from a pro racer on things like cornering and traction, also you have to hone specific skills to get licensed to race at each higher level, so it's impossible to finish the game without learning real-life racing skills.

If you ever get a HDTV, gran turismo is one of the only ps2 games to support HD... a lot of ps2 games can do 480p, but gt4 can do 1080i.

• ryann

twisted metallic black will easily in nice condition the bill to your 'capturing' yearning. no longer a racing interest although, purely motor vehicle wrestle rather(in spite of the undeniable fact that that is astonishing a thank you to quite lots wreck each thing). the gran turismo video games are astonishing, while you're interested in attempting in basic terms a great organic racing journey. different than that, i will't rather say i've got seen an excellent purchase that stood out sufficient for me to even undergo in strategies.

my favourite racing game are: grand tourismo, grand theft auto, nfs carbon, nfs pro street and midnight club.

they are all madd game but grand theft auto isnt all driving, it is if you want it to be and u drive the whole time (which i do )

My friend loves racing games!!! His has all the racing games that other people has answer. Above all he likes MX vs. ATV Untamed.. It is so awesome I got it too. You can be Monster Trucks,planes and more

Gran Turismo 4 is pretty good and it's kinda challenging too.

nfs underground and underground 2

pretty fun

nfs carbon collector editions!!