Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

your parents forced to eat 'till you looked a sumo kid?

I was forced to eat as a kid, I had to clean the plate, my parents took me to a doctor and he prescribed some sort of vitamin that got me eating more. I don't know what it was but I went form slim to big quick, I looked as a sumo wresling, but they thought a was a healthy kid, Did you suffer something similar, what is your experience? Perhaps I'm the only one with this kind of stories.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you are the only kid like that...No offence but your parents are insane! If you were as you sadi 'a sumo wrestler' then that isn't healthy! Healthy is having a bit of fat on you...not everywhere you look bobbing in front of you!

my parents encouraged me to loose weight and I wasn't huge. Think of it as they were looking out for you...unless they took you on holiday to Japan when you were a sumo kid...or a freakshow...I'd be scared...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.