Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

your parents forced to eat 'till you looked a sumo kid?

I was forced to eat as a kid, I had to clean the plate, my parents took me to a doctor and he prescribed some sort of vitamin that got me eating more. I don't know what it was but I went form slim to big quick, I looked as a sumo wresling, but they thought a was a healthy kid, Did you suffer something similar, what is your experience? Perhaps I'm the only one with this kind of stories.

Favorite Answer

I think you are the only kid like that...No offence but your parents are insane! If you were as you sadi 'a sumo wrestler' then that isn't healthy! Healthy is having a bit of fat on you...not everywhere you look bobbing in front of you!

my parents encouraged me to loose weight and I wasn't huge. Think of it as they were looking out for you...unless they took you on holiday to Japan when you were a sumo kid...or a freakshow...I'd be scared...