*Akamaru had the worst weekand ever!* Do you feel bad for me? >.<?

Ok....here goes I missed my bus in the morning on Friday I had to walk to school and my school is four miles away…I was two hours late for class. At school I realized I forgot my violin…I had to call my dad at work so he could pick it up at lunch break. At lunch I spilled orange cola all over my new white shirt.... show more Ok....here goes
I missed my bus in the morning on Friday I had to walk to school and my school is four miles away…I was two hours late for class.
At school I realized I forgot my violin…I had to call my dad at work so he could pick it up at lunch break.
At lunch I spilled orange cola all over my new white shirt. I washed up in the bathroom and they had a leaky faucet. I was drenched with water and orange soda for the rest of the day.
My calculator broke. Its screen cracked.
I forgot to take my meds that morning. I was quite jumpy and got sent in the hallway to do my project further more.
I took the bus home and I had to walk a half mile back home in the pouring rain carrying a binder with a violin. But here is the thing, I colored washable marker on my binder. It leaked off because of the rain so now it looked like I had blood dripping from my shirt and arms.
A lady pulled me to the side and though I was hurt. She offered to take me to the hospital e.e
Rest I'll add into!!
Update: Then I went home only to find I forgot my homework-a project due on Monday. I left my pillow outside in the rain on accident No pillow for tonight e.e My Kiba plush went missing and I still cannot find it. I woke up at three in the morning and found a mouse in the corner of my room :o SATERDAY.... I woke... show more Then I went home only to find I forgot my homework-a project due on Monday.
I left my pillow outside in the rain on accident No pillow for tonight e.e
My Kiba plush went missing and I still cannot find it.
I woke up at three in the morning and found a mouse in the corner of my room :o

SATERDAY....

I woke up and played Wii but my controller died and I was sad and we had no batteries for it...
I got it "trouble" for backtalking my dad's idiot girlfriend. SHE IS SO STUPID....she needs my help for opening a microwave just to give u an idea....so then I was sentanced to my room for 8 hours...you know how it was raining? Well our house is a 150 year old manor (7500 sq ft) so its old. My celing in my rom started to leak. My mangas were on a shelf under the leak...only 9 books ruined :(
I read Naruto manga 28 and Dei got his arm blown off and I cried....My dad went to fix teh leak and I went with him...I fell through the celiling but luckly fell on a mat...yay...
More in a sec!
Update 2: Then my Deidara plushie dissappeared too. :*( My doggie peed on my bed when he was excited to see me, then a table of mine broke...:o It was night time and I got ready for a shower and my sister used up all the hotwater =( I went to bed hungry because I didn't have time to make myself dinner because I was in my... show more Then my Deidara plushie dissappeared too. :*( My doggie peed on my bed when he was excited to see me, then a table of mine broke...:o It was night time and I got ready for a shower and my sister used up all the hotwater =( I went to bed hungry because I didn't have time to make myself dinner because I was in my room for so long...I aws hungry and I woke up at 6 in the morning on Sundaty because my sister was taunting the dog and making him bark
SUNDAY
we didn't make it to church...my waffles were cold and I tried to watch some more Death Note episodes but I had my previlages taken away at the time so I was like desperate! I fell in a mud puddle later that day and I had to change again.my favorite pen squirted ink all over me so I had to change again...I tried to read a manga, but it was still wet. so I was sad :( then my sister got some candy and would not give me any. We went to her BF's house...(Yes she has one and I dont!) and he got ALL the candy he wated.
My weekand sucked! Grr
Update 3: Hehe thank you Miyu! You have proved my ppint...that idiot is the stupidest creature on Earth I can tell you that...she called me ugly too....LOL....then she started calling my mom bad things so I stood up for my mom that iswhy I ended up in my room for such a long time....