Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

In twins, who is older? The one who comes out first, or the one who comes out second?

Favorite Answer

technically the baby that comes out first is the oldest. that baby was born before the other baby...just like i would be older if my birthday was today and yours was tomorrow (born in the same year) with twins say that one is born at 1:58 and the other at 1:59 the baby born at 1:58 is older, born before the other...

the one that comes out first if you think about it say one twin is born at 10am and the next at 10:30am the first twin has already lived half an hour of there life which makes them the older one

• C J

The one that comes out first is older! My twins fight over that all the time haha

Twins are exactly the same age!! Their real age starts from fertilization!! This is a unique case where we don't consider who was born first. Obviously one of them had to come first. It has never happened for both of them to come simultaneously!!!

the one who comes second is the older

Let me be the one who clears this one 4 u ... it is actually the second one that is the oldest... I just had twins myself and it was told 2 me that the oldest is the one who snds the youngest one out to make sure that everything is safe. If u think about it its always the oldest talking the youngest into doing things. If dont believe please feel free to research it....

Im a twin and i was born 14 minutes before my twin. We arent actually different in years but in minutes we are, therefore i am older.

Source(s): Im a twin

The one who comes out first ..

hence the word: 'first born' ..

1 comes before 2.

the first one out is older

The first one is older.