Black Man And White Women In Movies?

I am a black man engaged to a white woman. My fiancee and I enjoy watching movies featuring black men and white women dating and falling in love. We have seen few movies featuring black men and white women getting married. We have seen even less movies featuring black men and white women married and raising a... show more I am a black man engaged to a white woman. My fiancee and I enjoy watching movies featuring black men and white women dating and falling in love. We have seen few movies featuring black men and white women getting married. We have seen even less movies featuring black men and white women married and raising a family. For all the lack of these movies, there is a great amount of movies featuring black men having sex with white women (mostly adult movies, but some main stream movies as well). It's almost like saying it is ok for black men and white women to have sex, but not date, fall in love, get married, and raise a family. Why do you think this is? Thank you to all who answer.
9 answers 9