Anyone ever have bath-Fitters...?

...and did they do a good job? how does it look after?

-How long did your bathroom take?

-How much did yours cost?

thanks everyone!!

• ben s
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure of the cost, but I've seen a lot of them. some are ok and some aren't that good looking. If you're looking for an inexpensive bathroom fix, then go for it. but if you want it done right, then I suggest a tub replacement.

Source(s): home renos 20+yrs
  • ?

Had an in home visit 2 weeks ago. A refit will not solve my problem - my tub slopes the wrong way. So I hired them to tear out the tub area. remove debris, check pipes for leaks, put up new waterboard sheet rock and new tub, tub surround and fixtures. He took all measurements and takes 5 to 7 weeks for unit to be made. Suppose to be done in one day

Price $5,000 I booked them through Home Depot.

The only reason to go with this type repair is for convenience and lack of construction. You end up with a thin plastic liner which takes special care in cleaning after you pay big bucks for the service. Tub only starts at about $500. Tub/shower enclosures are at least $1000.

No sorry, But I have seen the AD's on the TV.