Signs You're Living in the 21st Century...?
1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
4. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor this year.
6. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup to see if it contains Echinacea.
7. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
8. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
9. Every commercial on television has a website address at the bottom of the screen.
10. You buy a computer and 6 months later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
11. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is cause for panic and turning around to go get it.
12. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase would be a hassle and take planning.
13. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
14. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
15. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
16. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
17. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
18. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
19. You get an extra phone line (or a ADSL/cable modem) so you can get phone calls.
20. You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
21. You get up in morning and go online before getting your coffee.
22. You wake up at 2 am to go to the bathroom and check your E-mail on your way back to bed.
23. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
24. You're using a computer to read this list.
25. Even worse; you're going to email this list to someone else.
- TreesRGreenLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Your kids avoid talking to you in person cos they are busy in the same room chatting to people on msn
Your car has more electronic gadgetry than your first house.
Your phone is smaller and your TV is bigger.
Help with homework is now online not asking a parent.
Parting endearments from friends include 'will you be online later?'
The only way of keeping track of time is by glancing at the four digits in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Passion is more likely to involve a rabbit than your gaming addict husband!
- LeahLv 44 years ago
Seems like the only answers I see is pop crap. My vote goes for Dream Theater, a band that actually has talent compared to most other bands listed so far. Almost all progressive bands have more talent than pop bands, and Dream Theater is a solid band all around; good lyrics (not necessarily a good singer, I'll admit), interesting guitar riffs and solos, more-than-one-note-per-string bass lines (this is a big factor to me, even though I don't play bass, it should still be interesting), killer drums, and the ever-owning keyboard. It's just a solid band all around, with a lot of talent.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
26. You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards since the 90's.
- prplfaeLv 61 decade ago
23. Ya know what i really do tilt my head sideways a bit when i smile! funny