Does anyone know Sarah Jo Fazio?

Well if you do, I could really use some help wowing her at my auditions with her. I am starting to stress and the auditions are only 2 months away! I need to know how to impree her and what moves I should work on for her to notice me. If you don't know Sarah, just tell me what are key "ingredients" to doing REALLY well in an audition. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

kinda...

Sarah Jo Fazio resides in New York City and is a dance/management graduate of Oklahoma City University. Ms. Fazio has choreographed performances of Crazy for You, Damn Yankees, Grease, Les Miserable, and Anything Goes in New York, as well as the Dino Concert Spectacular that aired on television. She has choreographed for the New York Knicks, San Antonio Spurs and NFL halftime shows. She choreographed the Carman Heart of a Champion world tour; which premiered on pay-per-view. She is the director and choreographer for multiple Six Flags Shows and Warner Brothers and has worked with one of the original top ten American Idol finalists. Most recently Ms. Fazio has worked on the show Bite that is running at the Stratosphere casino in Las Vegas Nevada.....\Be dramatic funky and hot!