Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

im doing a project at school and i was wondering if any girls could post a picture of their bare feet?

i would appreciate thx

not for a foot fetish and nobody in my family or google images can give a decent enough picture. sry if this sounds like a fetish

Best Answer

Girls- don't post any pics, i thought it was suspicious, so i checked out his account, he has 4 other questions towards girls to describe, talk about their feet. its definatly not a school project.

Rob- There is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish, many people do, but don't try to lie about it and lure girls in with a 'school project' thats just wrong. Why don't you just ask flat out for pictures of feet, and give the real reason? or, you can google foot fettish, and i'm sure you will find many videos and pictures to your liking

OMG dude u have problems

u have like 3 other questions on girls feet and stuff about ur hormones PERV much.... or at least a HUGE foot fetish

There's a lot of people who think feet are cute, sexy, pretty. Also people are ashamed to admit if they like feet since they think it's a dirty fetish. But then again, anything can be bad if someone obsesses over it. To answer your question, you think they're cute, and you like posting pics of what you think is cute about you. Could that be it? I can't tell you if they're cute or not since I can't see the pic. The website is blocked

Girls - beware! This sounds suspiciously like the request of a pervert?????????

Do not post pictures of your feet!

To the asker - if you are genuine, you should have enough family members / friends to carry out this request to aid your "school project".

wow foot fetish.. trying to be slick to get girls to post there feet so you could get pleasure from it.. Gross. no joke that is grossss.. there feet man, how are they sexual? they walk on them and they have toes and get blisters etc... ur a weirdo my friend a huge weirdo lol

Are you a pervert, because you sure do sound like one. I have to block you...

just go to google images and write bare feet it is not that hard

good luck on that one dude....Im all out of feet pics myself...gl

perhaps not a perv, but definitely a foot fetishist guy