Men...what do you think, my husband keeps his cell phone on vibrate and is very protective of his phone.?

We have been married for exactly 1 year. I told him that this is not helping my trust issues with him and that I can't be with someone that is not openly honest with me so I want a divorce. He is unwilling to be completely open with me. Am I wrong?
Update: The first 3 years of our relationship wasn't the best, but we were still in love. 2 yrs into our relationship I found a girls phone number who he met at the club, he said he called her becuase he was lonely. When I was pregnant I just checked his cell one day and it had a video of a girl that he worked with... show more The first 3 years of our relationship wasn't the best, but we were still in love. 2 yrs into our relationship I found a girls phone number who he met at the club, he said he called her becuase he was lonely. When I was pregnant I just checked his cell one day and it had a video of a girl that he worked with dancing. Mind you, that for the past 2 years we have been apart, he was stationed in Maine and just moved down here with me, and decided to get an apartment to sort out his feelings . Since getting his apartment he knows that he wants to be with me and wants to be married to me, but he doesnt spend quality time with me and our daughter. He spends more time withhis motorcycle and people that he just met than with us.