I have type II diabetes, I currently have high blood sugar level above 300, I generally feel better when?

levels are high, the doctor has started me on byetta, now I feel like my arms and legs are lead filled and can't hardly pick them up, I have a head ache. When I tried Lantus I had similar symptoms and ended up in hospital with chest pain and vomiting. What are you supposed to feel when high sugar is coming... show more levels are high, the doctor has started me on byetta, now I feel like my arms and legs are lead filled and can't hardly pick them up, I have a head ache. When I tried Lantus I had similar symptoms and ended up in hospital with chest pain and vomiting.
What are you supposed to feel when high sugar is coming down to normal levels. I hate this feeling and feel better when levels are high. If there is any specialist out there please help or if you have been thru this too please tell me your experience.