Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

George bush haters ??

George W. Bush was out jogging one morning when he tripped, fell over a bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I sure would like to go to Disneyland." George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One."

The second kid said, "I really need a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!" George Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are injured."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your as* from drowning!"

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think Bush would do that. He'd Raise the price of gas to pay his hospital bill.

• 1 decade ago

Smart kid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice one, but i'd bet bush did not give them what they wanted. HAAHAHA LOL.

P.S. Sorry to all bush fans

• 1 decade ago

This one never gets old but you have gotten better responses than when I tried to post it. lol.

Source(s): HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIENDLY CASPIAN QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Very, very nice! I actually laughed out loud!

Thanks for that!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahahahahahahaha! very funny.

he could just not tell the dad. haha

• 1 decade ago

Now that is a GOOD one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it ls nice George Bush was saved by three boy.WHEN HE ASKED THE BOYS WERE SKED WHAT THERY NEED.ONE SAID " HE WEANTS TO GO TO DISNEYLAND, HE PROMISED TO TAKE HIM.SECOND ASKED NEW PAIR OF NIKE AIR JORDANS& HE WASD PTOMISED TO GET FOR THE BOY.:

THE LAST BOY ASKED MOTORIZED WHEEL CHAIR WITH BUILT IN TV. WHEN BUSH DOUBTED ANY INJURY

THE KID SAYS" BEFORE MY DAD KNOWS ,I SAVED YOUR ASFROM DROWING?

GOOD ONE ?

• 1 decade ago

lmao! good one! i would do that to my child they ever saved him lol jk

• 1 decade ago

tee hee hee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.