Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

HELP PARASITE/ INSECT? Itch crawl sting bite red active area small stiff body clear/white/brown w/legs jump?

*I feel they reproduce

*Certain areas on my head are active areas and my entire body/face/corner of eyes &lashes including my finger/toe nails where they constantly come out of and it feels like they have springs to jump.

* It feels like sand/grit in my hair

* They are impossible to remove, when I attempt to remove they kind of draw back inside, it's as if they have an anchor

*They look small (Flea size and smaller) either clear, white or brown color with I think it's 2 or 1 long legs with a hard body as I described it hard like a tooth pick.

*They dig just under the skin surface and I feel they reproduce. I think they go into any body pore and hair folical and then spit out little white/clear specks that do bite.

They are very aggrivating and sting bad in tender areas

I NEED HELP TO TREAT THIS!!!

I"VE TRIED OVER 20 SKIN PRODUCTS/ANTIBIOTICS WITH NO LUCK

MAYBE SOME RELIEF BUT VERY LITTLE

I NEED HELP, I'M MISERABLE!

Email: nicklas27516@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

That sounds pretty scary. I would go to the doctor if i were you and get some serious help. Try pressing onto your skin hard enough and see if they come out on their own. Or use tape to stick them when they come out. (I've seen it on t.v on a show called the E.R where a patient had bugs in her head)

• Leanne

Are they silverfish? If they are then try this: In buildings, silverfish can only exist in sufficiently humid, crevice-rich environments. If these two conditions are removed, the silverfish will not be able to survive. Other measures that may be taken to eliminate silverfish, at least temporarily, include the following: Non-lethal By far the most effective way to be rid of silverfish for sure is to keep an area or room tidy, limiting the possible number of breeding grounds they have. Ensuring showers, baths etc. are rinsed clean and free of any residual toiletries that may attract hungry silverfish. Leaving the bathroom door open after a shower to lessen the humidity The scent of a sal ammoniac solution should drive away silverfish within 24 hours. [citation needed] To capture silverfish, trap in small glass containers -- silverfish cannot climb up the smooth inside walls. Lethal Silverfish can also be caught by sprinkling plaster on a wet white cotton cloth put in a corner overnight, near the silverfish's hideout. [citation needed] It is important when filling crevices in which silverfish are living or may potentially live to use a filler material which is either toxic to insects, or does not contain materials which would supply the silverfish with a source of food. A 1:1-ratio dispersion of borax or boric acid and sugar is a reliable bait to kill silverfish (relatively non-toxic to non-insects). Adults can be killed by freezing, but it is difficult to kill the eggs. Step on them.

Definitely cry on the internet about it. Don't go to a doctor... like they know anything.

• Kay G

sounds like crabs - scabies. try a doctor.