Poll - Is a forrest of chest hair with a partially open polyester shirt a good look for a man?

Of course with the big gold chain, maybe a horn of plenty?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

And lots of sweet-stinking cologne

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know about the chest hair thing but I've been trying to make a fashion statement with nose hair and ear hair. What do you think?

• 1 decade ago

Only if there is enough hair to be mistaken for an ascot; and of course the head-hair needs to be greased-back. Otherwise it just looks feeble. Haha.

• 1 decade ago

It's as good a look for a man as a blouse for a woman with a low cut neckline, so as to show cleavage, and wide enough to show a little areola.

No, it's not good. It makes a man look slutty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Personally I do not care for hairy men... I don't mind hairy legs and kinda hairy pits. And some fuzz on the belly can be cuddly. But on the chest back and face, no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow. That takes me back to the "meat market" bars in the 80s. Not me, by the way. We people watched and laughed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was going to mention the big gold chain... but you have it listed.. Don't forget to add the white patent leather shoes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't have an answer. I just want to star this question so I know what to wear on a date next Friday...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Women go for guys like that in droves because they always have the swagger, line of bull, and macho image that goes with it.

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i dont want any chest hair on my women. You dont have any do ya? I have some, but i am not like a gorilla. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.