Poll - Is a forrest of chest hair with a partially open polyester shirt a good look for a man?

Of course with the big gold chain, maybe a horn of plenty?

Best Answer

And lots of sweet-stinking cologne

I don't know about the chest hair thing but I've been trying to make a fashion statement with nose hair and ear hair. What do you think?

Only if there is enough hair to be mistaken for an ascot; and of course the head-hair needs to be greased-back. Otherwise it just looks feeble. Haha.

It's as good a look for a man as a blouse for a woman with a low cut neckline, so as to show cleavage, and wide enough to show a little areola.

No, it's not good. It makes a man look slutty.

Personally I do not care for hairy men... I don't mind hairy legs and kinda hairy pits. And some fuzz on the belly can be cuddly. But on the chest back and face, no.

Wow. That takes me back to the "meat market" bars in the 80s. Not me, by the way. We people watched and laughed.

I was going to mention the big gold chain... but you have it listed.. Don't forget to add the white patent leather shoes.

I don't have an answer. I just want to star this question so I know what to wear on a date next Friday...

Women go for guys like that in droves because they always have the swagger, line of bull, and macho image that goes with it.

• Susan

i dont want any chest hair on my women. You dont have any do ya? I have some, but i am not like a gorilla. LOL