Assisted Suicide?

Alright...so God kills Himself so He can forgive us...weird, but lets assume its true.

He had the assistance of the Romans and of Judas in His suicide, did He not?

So, does God support assisted suicide, since He committed it Himself?

Favorite Answer

Uh no he did not commit suicide-the Romans killed him-and he doesn't support it. The greatest gift God gave us was our lives/bodies so taking that away would not be a good idea... plus suicide goes against "Thou shalt not kill."

• jahna

The groundwork of the hippocratic oath is do no damage - or the modern day variation isn't play at God. I feel each and every individual has the correct to be freed from worry, affliction, and loneliness. I feel you've gotten a correct to pick your possess ideals. I feel individuals who pick suicide are both now not firmly in manage in their intellectual schools or discomfort - either one of which must have steps taken instantly to finish the difficulty BUT now not by way of killing them. I can't help an intentional 3rd get together finishing to someones lifestyles. That is how I outline the phrase homicide. If I am fired as a pharmacist for now not issuing the morning after capsule am I additionally fired as a health care professional for now not killing you?

He didnt commit suicide, He was crucified on a cross.

I don't think it's 'wise' in the Christian sense to apply that kind of consistency to your thinking. Consistency and $3 will buy you a cup of coffee.

Do you really think that?