1980s Lyrics: I Want You Back?

I have only the chorus in my head and a dim memory of the video, which was a woman dancing lamely and not a whole heck of a lot else going on.... The end of the song was just "I want, I want, I want and I want and I want you back," repeated ad nauseam, finally ending with, "Come back to me." ... show more I have only the chorus in my head and a dim memory of the video, which was a woman dancing lamely and not a whole heck of a lot else going on.... The end of the song was just "I want, I want, I want and I want and I want you back," repeated ad nauseam, finally ending with, "Come back to me." Any help?
Update: No, it doesn't seem to be the Bananarama one.... I think it could be foreign. I grew up in Canada and would've seen the video on Much Music. My memory seems to have a vaguely French accent to it....