Help please!!! need help with English-Hebrew translation?!?

I wonder if anyone can help me,please? I'm getting a tatto done i want to have it in english hebrew language. it's gonna be: ANGELS IN MY LIFE - i want to have the word ANGELS in english and then 'IN MY LIFE' in hebrew - I really need help to translate that('in my life') in hebrew.Anyone pleeeeaaaase?

Best Answer

In Hebrew, 'In My Life' is all one word, ''בחיי"

If you want it longer, you can also say "בחיים שלי"

So you will out either 'Angels בחיי' or ' Angels בחיים שלי'

Good luck with the tattoo :)

Source(s): Born in Israel.

ANGELS= malchim = "מלאכים"

IN= bi = "ב"

+

MY= shelly = "שלי"

+

LIFE= chayim= "חיים"

but in hebrew they take alot of words and squish them together so to say In My Life properly, it would be "בחיי"

ANGELS IN MY LIFE= מלאכים בחיי

but there are more modern looking Hebrew handwritings so i'm sure you could find a way cooler way to write it (this was like Times New Roman just in hebrew). good luck! hope that helped

Source(s): im jewish, i speak hebrew and have taken hebrew classes since i can remember, and i go to jewish private high school

Many web content translate are solid, in spite of the undeniable fact that Euro Dict and Babylon for occasion. so a techniques as English Hebrew Dictionaries, the two Amazon and extra effectual international books, have them and that they are not costly wish this facilitates

"in my life" is בחיי ("Béchayai").

Bé- in

Chayim - life

Chayai - my life

If you want "Angels in my life" it would be מלאכים בחיי.