Any emotional/romance animes you can recommend me?

I love anime, especially the populars like inuyasha, death note, d.n angel, chobits etc.

I especially love sad/emotional/romance high school animes.

So, for the anime experts (or watchers), is there any good romance anime's you can recommend me?

BUT really, nothing too cheesey. Ones that i found amazing were;

Peach Girl (really deep good anime)

Rumbling Hearts (even though the name is cheesey this was incredible)

Chobits (brilliant)

Inuyasha (good romance plots)

Is there any other shortish (10-60 episodes ish) romance anime's (or like tragedy, just emotional really) that you can suggest for me? High school ones I find great because they relate to me a lot. I don't mind college ones though, but nothing too adulty. And pleeeeasee, no porn.

Thank you very much (:

Favorite Answer

Pretear

I find myself recommending this anime over and over again! It is not very well known, but it really is a truely amazing anime. Full of love, comedy, and real drama, not the cheesy "Oh I'm so ugly" or "Oh I'm a virgin I'm so uncool" kind of crap.

The series is rather short. There are only 13 episodes, but it is plenty to make it a good story and cover everything it needs to.

Wikipedia describes the anime very well:

Prétear is about a girl named Himeno Awayuki who aims to live a happy life especially after the death of her mother. Himeno meets Hayate, and eventually discovers that he is one of the seven Leafe Knights. The group consists of Hayate (Knight of Wind), Sasame (Knight of Sound), Goh (Knight of Fire), Kei (Knight of Light), Mannen (Knight of Ice), Hajime (Knight of Water), and Shin (Knight of Plants). The knights explain that Takako (aka Fenrir), the 'Princess of Disaster' in the ADV translations, escaped and sent Demon Larvae (monster worms in Odex translations) to Himeno's town, and that the Leafe, which the Demon Larvae are absorbing, is the energy for all life itself. The only way to destroy the Demon Larvae is for Himeno to become the Prétear and fight them alongside the Leafe Knights.

And my next recommendation is:

Wedding Peach

It is an older anime, but it is still a goodie! It has some drama, and, naturally, LOTS OF LOVE!, but it can be a bit cheesy at some points. It's easy to get past the cheesy parts, though.

Wikipedia's summery:

The story follows Momoko Hanasaki, a junior high school girl who is in trouble between the Angel World and the Devil World. It all starts when Aphrodite tells Momoko that she is the legendary Love Angel Wedding Peach, and that she will take the place of her mother, Sakura, in finding and protecting the "Sacred Four Somethings", after a devil named Pluie tries to steal Momoko's mother's ring. Now she must protect the sanctity of love from Rain Devilla and her minions. Her friends, the other Love Angels, are Yuri Tanima (Angel Lily), Hinagiku Tamano (Angel Daisy), and Scarlet O'Hara (Angel Salvia). She also has Jama-P, who originally was a minion of Raindevila. Momoko is in love with Yosuke who is, unknowingly, a half-devil warrior of a tribe in the Devil World named Viento; Yosuke's father, coincidentally, is the one who sent Celestia (Sakura) and himself to Earth in the first place. Yuri is in love with Captain Yanagiba of the soccer team, otherwise known as the angel Limone. While trying to live the lives of normal Japanese middle school students, the Love Angels must protect the world with love, or live in a world filled with nothing but hate.

It was aimed at a younger age, but I have found many people who are older (like me! ^-^) who can appriciate it.

And if you like manga, you should definently read Alice 19th! It is my FAVORITE manga of all time! It is full of drama, but it is so decent, and not overly done. It is, at it's heart, a very romantical manga. It's sad it never made it to an anime!

Wikipedia, again:

The story follows Alice Seno, a fifteen-year-old girl forever shadowed by her older sister Mayura, who is good at everything she does. At school she is known as "Mayura's little sister" and is relentlessly tormented by the older girls who know that Alice is too meek to fight back.

Alice harbors a deep affection for Kyô Wakamiya, a handsome upperclassman who is on the archery team with Mayura. On the way to school one day, Alice rescues a white rabbit from the road despite the danger to herself, but she is rescued by Kyô and receives from the rabbit a bracelet with a single red stone. The rabbit she saves, however, is no ordinary rabbit. The rabbit reveals her true form to Alice and introduces herself as Nyozeka. Alice is told that she is destined to become a Lotis Master. The Lotis Masters use the power of words and communication to enter the Inner Heart of others. It is a powerful ability to be used carefully as Alice soon finds out.

Using the power of the Lotis Words, which reveal themselves to be in the form of runes, Alice accidentally makes her older sister disappear during a dispute over Kyou, whom Mayura had begun dating. Alice then must use the Lotis Words to try and bring her sister back from the dark. She is joined by Kyô who proves to have the Lotis powers as well, and by Frey, another Lotis master who has trained with the masters and arrives with the intention to marry Alice. Unfortunately, Mayura has been taken by the power of the Maram Words, the dark reflection of the Lotis Words. Their only hope lies in Alice and Kyô becoming the legendary Neo-Masters to discover the lost word binding both Maram and Lotis.

I hope I helped! Good luck on finding anime your interested in!

• Ouran High School Host Club is a great anime! It is a romantic comedy that isn't too long, just 26 episodes, but is totally worth your time! It is in a high school scene.

Also, Fruits Basket. Although I highly recommend you READ this manga instead of WATCH it. The anime far screws over the original series, and it is still ongoing. The anime creates the own ending, which I felt wasn't sufficient. It is a high school scene as well, and the main character, Tohru Honda, is really a person you can relate to. Somehow, someway I know I do.

(: Enjoy!

• Major

Ouran High School Host Club

Hana Yori Dango

Kodocha

Paradise Kiss

Lovely Complex

Boys Be

Fruits Basket is a great anime

i cant help crying on the last episode - very emotional

it has around 27 episodes

Ah! My Goddess

also good but its at college

Source(s): you can watch the episodes here if you dont mind registering for free and its worth it http://www.animekiosk.com thats where i saw all the episodes remember you can always email me if you gots problems with something

kanon is a cnotinuation of rumbling hearts

true tears is 13 episode good anime

myanimelist.net for some more recomendarions

• susann

I every time spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette.

It's not a high school anime but it's very emotional.

(It's also very short, three episodes.)

Try Ichigo 100% and Clannad both can be found on Animekiwi.com.

Source(s): I watched them.

1

Source(s): Recover Lost Marriage http://enle.info/SaveYourMarriage/?G8G6