Steven Tyler?

Dont you think that steven tyler is the sexiest man that ever walked this earth!!!!!!

come on he is 60 and is smoking hott!!!

WOW

HE IS JUST.......WOW

The voice of an angel [minus the screamin] <---which is great too and the face of fittness

<3

i think he is so sexy and gorgeous and wow.......xxx

Babygal

=]

Favorite Answer

Oh god, Steven Tyler is a drop dead sexy man. Between the way he speaks, dances, walks, sings, moves. EVERYTHING! Can't forget the way he dresses and that gorgeous mouth and body of his :) His personality alone makes him sexy. Im a Joe Perry girl, and sometimes Steven just blows me away...

The thing that makes him sexy to me is he doesnt really seem to take himself too seriously. I love it when he's on Two and a Half Men. Come on. He's a big star and I know he only gets scale for the cameos he's in. It's made me an even bigger fan than I was before.

Yes he is sexy and hawt and fine and who cares if he's 60 and I would love to kiss those lips and is Angel one of the greatest slow songs ever and YES! they were on the #1 Sat. Night Live funniest skit ever (waynes world) and oh great now I have "Angel" stuck in my head but that is a good thing and I could go on and on and on.............!

Source(s): star for you!

Yeah, he is quite sexy...Is sort of funny to say that because he really isn't what would be considered "good looking" but the way he carries himself makes him very sexy (much like Mick Jagger)

Srry no.... but my fiend is OBSSESSED w/ him... type in ur question in the "search for questions" thing and click on the second Q under urs and the girl that got voted for best answer is my friend...yeah she knows some strange stuff about him and well...u know : )

I think he is ONE of the sexiest men alive but the screamin' is part of his sex appeal, for me.

Yeah I think he very good looking I don't know what I like best about him I'm not sure if it's his body or his lips.

Sorry I don't know a guy named Steven Tyler. All I know is a Reece Tyler...but he isn't 60.

Ew... no. He's a talented artist that's all.

no