KENTA
KENTA asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who was upset when they broke up Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks?

Ms. Brooks was an awesome assistant and since the breakup it seems like she she has gone nowhere and Robert Roode's new assistant sucks.

Favorite Answer

i wasnt, it gave Robert Roode a chance to become more of a single kinda wrestler, and it let people relize he doesnt need a valet to be good

• .Didn't think the breakup was a bad idea, but they definitely should have found something better for Ms. Brooks other than just being alone, with no real purpose. I thought she was going to leave him and join with EY when him and Roode were feuding

i wasn't really upset but i would have done it differently. i would have had kaz take ms. brooks from Robert Roode, that would be a good way to start a nice feud

I think they played that one out for all it was worth.

I just hope they don't fade Ms. Brooks out all together.

She was an interesting character and I think that with just a little imagination, she could be written into all kinds of worthwhile new story lines.

Source(s): Starred ya cause it sux when nobody does..*