At Prom I caught his eye, what does it mean?

Last night was prom. There was a guy I like there, he had a date and I had a date. Both of which were friends. We are both kind of in the same group but don't know each other real well. The whole night we all danced in a big circle and danced with our dates for the slow songs. But I kept catching him looking at me and then looking away when I saw him. At the post prom party we were talking in a group and his feet were pointed toward me the whole time (i don't know I read something that, feet pointed toward a person means you like them or something). But the thing I'm wondering most about is when we were just ready to go I was standing there waiting for my date and his had already gone out the door, he turned and looked right at me and then left. he didn't smile or wink or anything just looked right in my eyes then left. I'm I making a bigger deal than this really is or is there something there?

Best Answer

He has a crush on you, and so do you. I am in the same position as you right now. This boy and I have known each other for very long, but never felt like this before. We keep giving each other brief eye contacts but never actually speak, smile or anything. Now, you're thinking that he looks at you, but you actually catch him doing that when you look at him! Both of you like each other and you both know that!!! I like this boy and make a big deal hoping he likes me too. people always tell me to make the first move, but I know its hard, so i won't say that to you.

Anyway, good luck!!!!!

It sounds like there could be. I would go with it, you say that you are in the same group so hang out with him and get to know him, and then see how things go. You won't know how he feels until you know him a little better and hang out with him a bit more! Hope that helps :)

• wark

nicely i think of she replaced into the two presenting you with a hate glare.. or in case you had dealt with her nicely then perhaps not.. you need to ask her approximately it.. and if she's like "what?".. then its obtrusive that it replaced right into a hate glare haha.. solid success!