Serverly over weight! how to kick start a diet?

I am 21 years old. I am 1m72cm and I weigh 126.6 kg... I no I no it is REALLY fat... but I have a really pretty face and guy still fancey me and nobody has ever teased me or even said I look ugly... so there has never been any reason for me to feel bad about it.. and nobody believes me when I say I weight that... show more I am 21 years old. I am 1m72cm and I weigh 126.6 kg...

I no I no it is REALLY fat... but I have a really pretty face and guy still fancey me and nobody has ever teased me or even said I look ugly... so there has never been any reason for me to feel bad about it.. and nobody believes me when I say I weight that much... most people thing I weigh 85-90 kg if i let them guess.

The thing is it has started to bug me.. Every time I pass a window or a mirror I look at my body and feel awfull... and REALLY ugly..

I have been trying diets for 2 years now but have never managed to sick to one..
My main problem is that it goes well... I know that sounds weird, but the moment I start loosing weight I start eating badly again. Is there any way of kicking this habit?

And what is a really good way to kick start a diet?
The diet I am going to do is just mainly healthy eating and 30 min exercise a day..

And is 1900 kcal a day sufficient?

thanks.... try not to leave mean comments..