What is lingular pneumonia????

• Dr. C
    Favorite Answer

The lingula is the name of a certain portion of the left upper lobe lung. Therefore, lingular pneumonia is simply a pneumonia in this specific area.

Lingular Pneumonia

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is lingular pneumonia????

Source(s): lingular pneumonia: https://tr.im/EFlPO

I was just diagnosed with Lingular Pneumonia this past Wednesday, but the only symptoms l had were coughing and a stabbing pain, no fever. Not to say you couldn't have a fever, l just didn't.

Do lingular pneumonias produce strongly oscillating fevers (every 4.5Hrs)? Do they produce muscle aches, bones and articulation aches? I went to an emergency dr. here in Chile but he recommended to consult with a specialist as soon as possible. My problem is that everybody is on vacation here.(February is equivalent to August in the USA). I was told mosquitoes carry diseases of this sort. I spent a week in Cordoba (Argentina) and was definitely bitten by mosquitoes.

You help will be much appreciated

Eduardo Fuentes (er_fuentes@yahoo.com)

It's pneumonia that you have in the lingula area of your chest...pneumonia in the lungs.

TY you for sharing a wonderful site now in my favorites. I miss getting to the direct information you seek to get a proper answer to though all these crappy links that people want you to do what they want you to do to get an answer which usually in not what you need. Cost a lot in time. I am sending a 10 your way