Have you a Recipe for Fudge Toffee Please?
- caroline ♥♥♥♥♥Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Espresso Toffee Fudge Recipe
Butter-flavored cooking spray
1 stick butter
4 cups sugar
1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
30 large marshmallows
3/4 cup toffee bits
Lightly coat 9 by 13-inch baking pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, evaporated milk, and espresso powder. Stirring constantly, bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle toffee chips evenly over fudge and pat lightly. Cool until set, about 3 to 4 hours. Cut into bite-sized squares.
- xokellyxoLv 71 decade ago
6 tablespoons butter
2 cups caster/superfine sugar
2 tablespoons golden syrup
3 tablespoons water
1 small tin of condensed milk
a few drops of vanilla extract
(see measure conversions for more information)
- Melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup with the water in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Stir, making sure that the sugar has dissolved completely.
- To this add the condensed milk and bring to the boil.
- Boil, stirring continuously for about 10 minutes or until the mixture turns golden brown.
- Test by dropping a small amount into a saucer of cold water.
- The mixture should form a soft ball.
- Remove from heat and beat with a wooden spoon until thick.
- Pour into a greased tin.
- When almost set mark the fudge into squares with a knife.
- Remove from the tin when the fudge is cold.
- Ocho CincoLv 71 decade ago
Here is one ...... = )
1 c. pecans, chopped
3/4 c. light brown sugar, packed
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
Or 4 1/2 ounce milk chocolate bar, broken in pieces.
Sprinkle pecans on bottom of greased 9"x9" square pan. Combine sugar and butter in saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly; boil 7 minutes. Remove from heat and spread over nuts. Sprinkle chocolate pieces over top. Cover pan so heat will melt chocolate. Spread evenly over top. Cut in squares while warm. Refrigerate to set. Makes 36 (1 1/2")