If you're not married or guarding your chastity should you be seeking advise in the M&D section?

How can you claim to have a mate

then turn right around and say youre "not married,"

then turn right back around and complain & seek advice

about the relationship?

Does this make any sense to anyone else?

Look from now on I'm going to start hurting peoples feelings (unintentionally) regaurding this, because it's way to confusing to try and respond to ridiculous questions like these.

Yall should be in the singles and dating section of the forum.

Update:

Oh thats just fine with me.

Have it your way and reap

what You sow.

If you're not married and you're having sex with someone not married to you

then you are extremely impure and unchaste, and unworthy of help & spiritual advice.

You're wasting peoples time seeking advice, and I personally think that You

should be in the singles & dating category because your questions are way to puzzling and they don't make any sense.

If you're mate cheats on You,

should You really be upset?

After all

You're not married.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes and you should be seeking help from above to learn what true love is. If you give it away then you dont respect yourself, God or marriage which is true commitment.

some who are caught in soul ties will attack you, in the last days it is said "People will call evil good and good evil"

commitment not to marry living together is a commitment against God

"In marriage the bed is undefiled, all others God will judge."

Hebrews 13

help them seek true joy and love from above and find out where they are spiritually; this is how i help them in the Orient and for the vast majority they would never consider sex before marriage because they are taught self respect and marriage, not the usa public school, leaving out marriage and teaching them when your mature enough do it any way you want to;

hi & Fun/luon ^_^ ♥♥*•Happy Spring new day Princess sweet beauty, dem hanh phuc & have every day a merry Christmas & happy Easter resurrection hope, happy and power to be the best= God valentine day to ur heart today♥♥*•

ღ♥ღ♥~… Smile ~JOY in Jesus ~…ღ♥ღ♥

& humor, fun.2008 ..

song 1/2 in Viet Namese=Trình bày: Tam Ca Áo Trắng

JOY TO THE WORLD

Chúa sinh ra đời khắp nơi chan hòa

Niềm vui mang đến thế giới

Hãy bước con tim yêu thương người

Hãy hát lên bao câu ca người

Người người dạt dào hạnh phúc

An bình ngập tràn mọi nơi

Qua rồi những đêm đông tối tăm u buồn ='Joy to the world'

The Lord has come

Let earth receive her King

Let every heart prepare Him room

And heaven and nature sing :)!

please Read -- Buddha told that Jesus will come= http://bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm

~~ Neu ban muon

Toi dang cau nguyen cho ban, pray for me too!

John 3:16 =Giăng 3:16 Vì Đức Chúa Trời yêu thương thế gian, đến nỗi đã ban Con một của Ngài, hầu cho hễ ai tin Con ấy không bị hư mất mà được sự sống đời đời.

DOC ON BLOGs ENTRYs= my 360 a rose for u & funny pics hihi & 'yeu' and let Jesus Christ into heart &YEU CHUA! CAM ON :D Dân-số Ký 14:19

19 Tôi xin Chúa tha tội gian ác của dân nầy tùy theo ơn lớn của Chúa, như Chúa đã tha từ xứ Ê-díp-tô (Viet,America& all) đến đây. ^*^ PRINCESS XINH XAN & All people! 1 Tê-sa-lô-ni-ca 2:3 Vì sự giảng đạo của chúng tôi chẳng phải bởi sự sai lầm, hoặc ý không thanh sạch, cũng chẳng dùng điều gian dối.

*^* :) *Yes CHUA JESUS CHRIST is my Friend & U all . -I pray in Jesus Christ heart and soul and treat you always with respect and honor.

Revelation 3:19&20 Jesus says "I love you and knock on your heart door to come in, and be your friend, if you repent and ask me in." John 3 repent of sin and be born again." Jesus Christ.

Jesus speaks from heaven Revelation 1:1 chapter 1 verse 1 & 3:19&20 "I love you and ask you to repent of sin quickly. Behold I stand/I am at your heart door and knock to come in, ask me in and i will and be your friend."

good prayer=toi keo ai vao long/trong tham tam Jesus (i draw you near to my heart Jesus), toi rat lay lam tiec/toi goi la

co mac toi tay dinh (I am sorry for my sins) hay tha loi cho toi (forgive me) than voi (be my friend) amen

Ê-sai 9:6 Vì có một con trẻ sanh cho chúng ta, tức là một con trai ban cho chúng ta; quyền cai trị sẽ nấy trên vai Ngài. Ngài sẽ được xưng là Đấng Lạ lùng, là Đấng Mưu luận, là Đức Chúa Trời Quyền năng, là Cha Đời đời, là Chúa Bình an.

Ê-sai đã viết Kinh Thánh năm 700 trước Công Nguyên trước khi Chúa Giê-Xu đến thế gian. Chúa Giê-xu đã dự đoán rằng Chúa Giê-xu là Đấng toàn năng! = cam on, Happy Past New Year no bad spirits/deamons/fallen angels against Jesus & in with happy Spirit of Gie-Xu Chua,

Gie-xu Chua is our best friend once we let Him into our heart= A Buddhist Christian says its all the same coin just different sides. Is Jesus the only way to Salvation? Why not Islam,Buddhism,Judaism,hinduism or Pagan not the way to salvation?

Jesus is the way to Salvation, He died for our sins.

Mishrik said that Buddah died unhappy without Jesus Christ nirvana.

Psalm 30:5 Weeping/cry :( may be for a nite, but with Jesus help joy :) comes in the morning=happy new day!

:D you beautiful to Gie-xu Christ Jesus.

I do not understand Viet. thanks ^*^

I am growing Easter lilly 3 blooms, 1 for u princess, & put it into your heart for happy and it smells like heaven

happy weekend to you

• 1 decade ago

I'm in a long term relationship with a guy I know I will marry when the time is right. I seek the answers of mature adults that are here in Marriage and Divorce section and not the 12 year olds that raid the Singles and Dating, if you look, you'll see the majority of the audience in that section is from 11-16 years old...I personally don't need advice from some middle schooler who just had their first kiss, I seek advice from adults with experience in relationships, so that's why I come here.

And it's a free country, dear...why does it matter?

Edit: Get over yourself with all your preaching. You live your life how you wish and let others do the same. Sounds like you need to get your head out of your own a** and take a fresh breath of air, because not everyone feels and thinks like you do.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Indeed I have. I had to "search" to find what I consider a "home". I also had to go through a journey after I turned 18 and was allowed to discover religion on my own. I was raised in a very strict Catholic environment and never felt that I got the "answers" I sought from the Priests when I asked them so I other religions but came "home" to Catholicism after I discovered it was really what I truly believed in. I now have a "home" in a church which I feel comfortable in. I do however have quite a few problems with the way that especially Catholic Church's are becoming so greedy. I think that worship is about God and you give what you give. Tithing was never about a $$$ amount, in the bible it was about food and trades. Now the church is so wrapped up in money that it is disgusting. I don't think any Priest, Preacher or any Man of God should be driving a Mercedes Benz or Royles Royce. They are supposed to commit their lives to Christ, not to a lavish lifestyle of living. God never was flashy so why should they be? Peace & Love :)

• 1 decade ago

If you've ever read the question in the single category, you'd see that a huge majority of them are from kids in high school. I don't know why this would upset you. A lot of people come to the M&D category because they want advice from people experienced, not only in marriage, but long term relationships. It makes sense to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh, Please. Get over yourself. If you don't like when 'unmarried' people post in this section then go to another section. Nobody is forcing you to read about our problems.

I am unmarried, live with my boyfried of seven years. We're living in SIN. That's right!! SINNNN. By the way, its also a sin to judge others. So i'll meet up with you in hell.

• Sue B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

LOL I hear ya! Hell, yesterday, there was a lady asking the gals about her vaginal odor on the M&D!! LOL

I've also been "reported" for giving my answers. And I want to tell you "adults" out there, when you ask a question, and can't handle the Honesty that comes your way, or hear others stories, GO AWAY!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is posiblse to say so since you have not married and you has not own her as a wife.

• Mrs. M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

because We can.

this is yahoo answers....not ur shrink.

We are free to answer/ask in any catergory.

GET OVER IT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your hijab and your prejudice is showing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.