I have a cousin who is 7 yrs old.he came 2 my house 4 vacation he was very sweet 2 me nd every nite he come s

saying i want 2 sleep with you which he never does.i allowed him 2 sleep with him .he huggd me tightly.then after sme time i found tht he was trying 2 kiss me on my cheeks which i didnt bother much..he then again kept on kissing my cheeks,my neck and was going 2 kiss my lips but then i moved away.then he started... show more saying i want 2 sleep with you which he never does.i allowed him 2 sleep with him .he huggd me tightly.then after sme time i found tht he was trying 2 kiss me on my cheeks which i didnt bother much..he then again kept on kissing my cheeks,my neck and was going 2 kiss my lips but then i moved away.then he started catching my breasts.carressing them..i keep on taking off his hands...he didnt stop..i didnt understand wht to think abt all dis then after smetime he tried putting his hands inside my cloth reach my breasts frm back/front...finally i moved away nd slept...he slept off.. the next day morn he woke up ,i was still on bed he cme close hugged me & again tried to put his hands inside my dress lifting up my skirt wid his legs when my mom came in he suddenly took off his hands...i noticed all this...another thing is he lies on me and tries 2 rub his bottom on me.tht nte i nt allw hm 2 sllep near me thgh he insistd but late nte he cme near me nd tried 2do smthing but i wke up wht doido
Update: am 22 yrs old girl..i am scared of his attitude..will it affect his character pls help me how to solve this i cant talk his parents abt this...how can i help him out..
11 answers 11