can a parent with a child endangerment charge have full costudy over their infant childern?

my husband went to jail with this charge over drugs and now that he is getting out wants to take my kids

1 Answer

  • Ann W
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I say at most he should get visitations that are overseen by a goverment offical. Then after he has a stable job and has gone through rehab he could start having more visitation rights. Talk to a laywer, he'd get torn apart in court.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.