Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

the elites mass poisoning of the American people with fluoridated water?

What you think about the elite in this country poisoning every American, with fluoridated water?The idea to put fluoride in water in America ,came when top former Nazi mind control scientists were brought to America by the CIA ,in their infamous 'Operation Paper Clip'.Fluoridated water was given to prisoners of Nazi concentration camps, to make prisoners passive and less willing to resist.The elite in this country are now using this on the American people Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individuals power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making them submissive to the will of those who wish to govern them.The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.It's mass mind control to make the American people submissive sheeple.

Favorite Answer

dude!!!

woh man!!

slow down there buddy.

what have you been eating, or drinking...

uhh..i forgot what I was gona say..i can't thinksfjs af

sdorryyy

oops

soemthiung isd hapedfning to maey brairnin

OK.. I do like conspiracy theories.. but this I dunno.

I would like to blame one dimensional education first.

I would then like to blame the TV and video game addiction this country has as second.....

And I would also like to note that people revolt when things aren't good... when they are not being fed or not working or made to do things they don't want to do...

Thats just not it right now. I think people are mildly happy with their lives, not just completely submissive.

Happiness and resistance/revolt don't go hand in hand.

It's the ebb and flow of all societies. If it gets real bad one day, I have faith that the stupid people will riot.

To put this in something more cause/effectish...

The LA riots in the 90s proved that LA doesn't put fluoride in its water???

I thought LA water had traces of medications and anti depressants in it..

And don't forget about the estrogen that is peed out by women on birth control pills... I bet that's what is making this generation of guys so pansyish.

See... so many other conspiracy theories to choose from.. why this one?

• Erika

the truthfully actual tale is, it replaced into initially a fashion of laying aside poisonous waste from aluminum smelting. at that element, aluminum replaced into turning out to be a significant strategic fabric. It replaced into used for many stuff, yet extremely airplanes, the two civil and defense force. yet there replaced right into a difficulty with the thank you to do away with all of the fluoride that resulted from making all that aluminum. the unique government report on fluoridation replaced into produced via a value that replaced into headed via some relative of the founding father of Alcoa (son-in-regulation, or nephew, or something). in case you want to be certain if fluoridation is a leftist government innovations administration conspiracy, only say in informal verbal replace "have you ever questioned if fluoridation is quite one in all those solid ingredient?" and watch calm human beings all of sudden erupt in a furious rage, probable even threatening violence. I mean it, human beings particularly get particularly indignant in case you even question it. it particularly is the way you be conscious of, they're in on it. EDIT: mega, I did, and so did my father. I grew up eating nicely water, and now I easily have my very very own water nicely. it particularly is why i'm between the few human beings interior the u . s . whose innovations hasn't been grew to become to mush.

You are partially correct. Flouride is a poison. In small amounts, however, it is rather harmless, and if you ingest large amounts it is not mind altering. This is a conspiracy theory BS.

I do not want it in my water, either, but I use flouride toothpaste, and ingest much more than I do in water.

Oh, and flouride IS good for your teeth, but not in the small amounts that is in our water.

Your links are still conspiracy theory stuff. I have studied the science of it. I have studied the chemical makeup of flouride, and the harmful effects that can be caused from it. I have read the studies about it. I had my daughters using only flouride free toothpaste for the 2 years I was looking into it. Flouride is bad for the digestive system in large quantities. If you were to brush your teeth 3 times a day, using the average amount of tooth paste and swallow ALL of it, it would take several years for the effects to harm your intestines etc. And in order to drink that same amount in your water, you would have to drink over 270 gallons per day.

It is some fictional movie line or urban myth. That simply isn't true. All fluoride does is change the chemical structure of the teeth to make it resistant to acid. That dramatically reduces cavities.

Source(s): chemist

Hmm, maybe I'll put in Dr. Strangelove to watch this weekend. Haven't seen it in quite a while.

Thanks for the idea.

• ArRo

Wouldn't you think that scientists would have jumped all over this, if it was true? ...I mean, the ones who drink water, of course. Digest what you read or hear, but verify it before you pass it along as gospel. This is bullpuckey!

I too believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!

That's never mind stay in your fantasy world NWO, one day you may come outside and we will welcome you back to the real world with white teeth:)

You're an idiot and you probably have bad teeth.