Is it possible to put the entire kitchen into the dishwasher?

I was just stacking the dishwasher when it occurred to me that if I could somehow manage to put the ENTIRE kitchen into the dishwasher instead of just the dishes then that would make cleaning the kitchen a whole lot easier!

So can this be done?

If so let me know how you did it!

Eco will the shrinkie thing work on my mid section too?

I need to shrink it about 10 inches so I can be a size 4 again.

So yea, I'll borrow it and use it for my kitchen along with my weight loss goals!

Handyman- I AM A MOM SO THERE!!!

Willow and Ramadas- I like your spirit thanks for answering my question.

You guys are cool!

Gracie M.- You suck, go away.

Crazilyn- I'll let you know as soon as I possibly can!

LOL!!!

I just hate always having to clean the kitchen!

Don't you?

There's got to be a better way I just know there does!

Favorite Answer

I wish it were!!!!!!!!

• Thor

I saw on TV, really! Sorta. They didn't put the kitchen in the dishwasher but instead they turned the whole kitchen in to a dishwasher. They changed everything to plastic or sealed it up, put a drain in the floor, and installed waterjets everywhere to wash the kitchen down. Then fans dried it out.

It didn't look like it worked all that well. It was still a work in progress. But you are not the first to think that way.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Some dump questions may lead to new inventions. Who knows the Japs may develop a "self cleaning kitchen", something like a large box of 10x10x10 feet with all tubes going in and out of the box with electrical fittings. Open the door of the box, enter in and do all the kitchen work, then come out and seal it shut (like a bank vault), then switch on the cleaning and viola it cleans itself (pour the necessary liquids and powders thru the chutes provided )...who knows!! seemingly stupid questions have lead to great inventions.

I wish! I have four teenage (boys) monsters and my hubby to clean up after. I have told him many times I would love to design my kitchen out of concrete and stainless steel with drain holes in the floor with high pressure hoses to wash it down.

With all these men I wish I could do that with my bathroom too. Lol!

I don't think the kitchen will fit but god thats a great idea it might even clean the mop scum the builds up under the cabinets lol. Let me know if you find a way to do it lol.

That's absolutely the best idea I've heard in a long time!!!!

I just starting cracking up laughing out loud when I read it cause' I know exactly what you mean! Keep on dreamin' !!!!

LOL Too funny! :)

Ok, seriously... I would shrink it with the shrink o matic ray thingy ( I can loan you mine) and stick it in there. Carefull though... entire kitchens are top rack dishwasher safe only! :)

Ya know... I have tried to use it on myself and it got stuck in reverse. :( I don't think it was designed for that dang it!

• hmm

now that would be nice. when we built our house I did consider concrete walls in the kitchen and bathrooms....... with drains in the floor........so I could spray them down and then rinse with a hose......... not kidding I did want to do it but I couldn't get my husband to agree:-)

Yes - it should work. Start cramming it all in and see how much you can get in before your mom gets home.

She will no doubt be impressed.

Come back when you have a SERIOUS question

• DAVE W

What a stupid question. You know d**b well it won't fit!!!!