Mean Pranks Pulled ON Me?

if your BFF pulled a mean prank on you like pantsing you in public (underwear and all) what would you do?????????

not that this happened to me but they did give away a stupid hat that ICY signed (you wouldn't get it)

Favorite Answer

well then that would not be an bff at all or your bff is gitten you back for somthing, well if you a boy that would be imbarrising, and if your a girl that would be very couse the boys realy don't have a lot of emotions to bring out but girl are the one to be emotional that suck dude or dudet well talk to that friend of your and say what you meen and be straight wit it or get him or her back by photo shoping his or her body on a womans body or the other way around and then post it on myspace.

Source(s): i hope we could be friends samanthagrotts@yahoo.com

well get her back u no get even but dont be 2 rough ur frenship cood end if u do somthin worse then pantsing

ouch.. my friend did that to me before. I freaked out for while. But it really depends on how close you are to that person, how sorry they truly are and how embarressed or hurt you really were.

i would scream at her for a while and get it in her head that it wasn't funny. if she says sorry, then you should try to forgive, if she doesnt, well, then you should consider your friendship choices

• celexa

I'd cool my friendship with her for awhile until she apoligizes. That's not cool to do to anyone.

i'd do the same thing back or worse or just make her feel real guilty

bee mad @ her and tell her 2 stopp @ dfoo sumthing 2 get revenge1

Confront her about it and tell her that it was mean. If she doesn't apologize, then she is not worth your time.

I'd Cry! DId that happen to you? I'm Sorry :(

one good prank deserves another

i would kill her omg i hope that didnt happen to you