Question???

Next week I am going to a camp with my grade and the grade aboveme, and we do all activities like sports and stuff... The problem is, I think I am going ot have my period then, and I want to know where to put the tampons, and when to re applicate them... Also one of my electives is tie dye... Whatshould I tie... show more Next week I am going to a camp with my grade and the grade aboveme, and we do all activities like sports and stuff...

The problem is, I think I am going ot have my period then, and I want to know where to put the tampons, and when to re applicate them...

Also one of my electives is tie dye... Whatshould I tie dye, I can bring 2 things in?? Other than a regular t-shirt....

Any things I should pack as extras.. We go to a christian school, and they didnt put many things on the list so What else should I pack??? besides the basic clothes and a bible, flashlight and sunscreen?
1 answer 1