Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If airplanes evolved from bicycles, why are there still bicycles?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Actually- airplanes DID evolve from bicycles!

That's what the Wright brother's did.

It's actually a reasonably good analogy. Bicycles are still evolving, as are planes, and there is still a place for bicycles in this world.

• 1 decade ago

Market forces dictate that there is a demand for BOTH bicycles and airplanes. Hence both continue to exist and evolve. Bicycles occupy the short distance travel economic niche, while airplanes fill the long distance travel economic niche. But I suspect that you are being rhetorical. If airplanes are intelligently designed, why do so many crash? Explain that!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Exactly... Some may call this stupid, but I think it is a very well phrased question for the "Lower Life Forms" like religious folk to be able to understand...

★God's OK On Abortion

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

• 1 decade ago

They both evolved along different lines from a separate pre-bicycle ancestor. (I think it was the unicycle, but I could be wrong.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Satan created a few extra bicycles to confuse people.

Zvi the Fiddler

• tj
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It takes a long time for wings to evolve God bless

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because if you took the DNA molecule of a bike and compared it to that of an aircraft, you would see that the last 100,000 strands of the aircraft are different, as there would be a divergence.

• yolk
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Whales evolved from Wolfes.

There's still wolves.

• 1 decade ago

airplanes didn't evolve from bicycles

• 1 decade ago

And the flugtag is evidence of transitional forms?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.