star wars vs star trek,who or which is the best?????????

i`m a massive star wars fan so u know where this ones goin,but do u have a preference..........curious again....

Favorite Answer

The two are so very different, Star Trek is about exploration, and strategy during battles, which usually happen when two race's interests clash or something, where Star Wars is a tale of good versus evil, and destruction rather than exploration, also strategy is thrown away to straight forward blasting, they're opposite to each other, one's set in the future and the other in the past, all they have in common really is being set in space and occasional battles, but... I have to choose Star Wars, I like both, and Star Trek may have more interesting characters, but Star Wars has lightsabers, and Yoda, which makes it better.

I Love Both , But Star trek would win, simply because the Technology is far superior.

Example : Star wars does not have transporters, all the Enterprise would have to do is beam a Photon Torpedo into the Engine room a Boom

And if that is not enough, They also have Trilithium Torpedoes, one fired into a sun can cause a Supernova and destroy all the planets in an entire solar system.

Not to mention the Genisis Device used in the Wrath of Khan, and if all else failed, Time Travel, Just go back in time and fix the mistakes, face it, the Force would not stand a chance.

come on this isn't even a contest. Star Wars hands down. Not only do you have some wonderful characters from the movies but the books that have expanded the universe are just as awesome as well. I love everything about Star Wars, of course being a child of the '70s and growing up with it and collecting the orginal action figures for many years I can't go with anything else but Star Wars

Im not particularly a fan, however Star Wars is better than Star Trek. The surround sound on Star Wars Episode 1 is fantastic, particularly during the pod race

Star Wars without a doubt

Star Trek will always be the best!! The characters and stories are better and, I love the positive attitude the Star Trek universe predicts for our future of everyone getting along and working together!!

I don't think they compare. I liked star wars as a kid and now I don't think I would like to watch it as much. I like to watch star trek now sometimes. When I was pregnant with my son I watched it every night. If I had to choose one I would choose star trek next generation because that is what I have enjoyed the most.

• star wars

Battlestar Glactica Rules

It has to be star wars.