I need a $50,000 small business startup loan, but I have bad or unestablished credit.?

I work for a landscaping/sweeping company and my boss asked if I'd like to buy out the sweeping part of the business for $50000, thats including all 15 commercial contracts that he has right now with about 10 other contracts within the year and 2 brand new $40000 sweeper trucks . I basicaly run the business,... show more I work for a landscaping/sweeping company and my boss asked if I'd like to buy out the sweeping part of the business for $50000, thats including all 15 commercial contracts that he has right now with about 10 other contracts within the year and 2 brand new $40000 sweeper trucks . I basicaly run the business, but I need a startup loan to officiate that.The main reason he is selling is with soaring gas prices and my boss starting up a bar and running landscaping/sweeping he needs to gain more sweeping contracts which equals more time which he doesnt really have time for. If anyone can give me some advice or even help Id greatly appreciate it.