Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

Cheap ice shaver?

Does anyone know where I can get an ice shaver for less than 10 bucks? I really love snow cones and I want to make them but I can't find them anywhere! Please tell me a store not something like ebay!

Favorite Answer

Try the second hand stores like Salvation Army or St. Vincent de Paul's.

Why don't you stick an ice cube in your mouth and see if it takes 10 seconds to melt. It takes much longer - long enough to choke a baby. Try a mesh feeder and put popsicles, frozen fruit etc in it but don't chance your baby choking on "tiny ice cubes". Maber, your assuming it would take 10 seconds. Maybe in an adults mouth but a babies mouth would cool off faster and it would take longer for the cube to melt. Even if it DID take 10 seconds, I think 10 seconds is too long for a baby to be choking on a mini ice-cube. That's gotta be the dumbest idea I've heard to give a baby an ice cube. Get a brain!

sorry to say,i don't think there is one for less than $10.00,did you try putting some ice in a blender?