Spiritually speaking, are you a "Drudge Report", "The Onion", or__?__ connoisseur?

I tend to be more of a "Drudge Report" man myself.

You?

OK, be honest. How many of you are google them both right now?

:-)

• Ruth
    Favorite Answer

I have never read the onion, but I do read Drudge occasionally.

Spiritually speaking Drudge has nothing to do with my relationship with God. I think Drudge would approve....God too.

The Onion.

"9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says"

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/9_11_conspir...

Love The Onion... might have to try the others out.

Videos are very important.

Source(s): some atheistic pastafarian infidel
  • serpa

i think of i be attentive to what you're asking approximately, and that i'm hoping that this get entry to is truly powerful. What all of us be attentive to to be authentic is that we've this factor called a expertise, and it basically could be that those issues we call ego, spirit, soul, lifeforce, etc. are all basically factors of that expertise. It additionally seems (a minimum of to me) that our lives are works-in-progression, and consistent with threat what existence is approximately isn't finding for an end-factor, yet, truly to savour the journey as much as we are able to. existence does incorporate issues, annoying circumstances, opportunities, stresses and each and each of something, and that i'm uncertain that's obtainable to make the trip end. in actuality, we don't be attentive to for confident that it stops as quickly as we die. From what i will tell, that area of our being that we call the ego is often there, yet that doesn't advise that it has to regulate our lives. in case you suspect we've loose will...and that i do...then we get to make alternatives approximately how we are residing our lives. The ego is something like a voice that's a factor of our expertise, and it each and every so often seems that our ego is telling us one factor (i.e. "you're turning out to be screwed in this occasion.") while something of our being is telling us something else. this does not advise that listening to our ego is undesirable, although that's powerful to renowned it for what it is. base line, I do the suitable that i will to make certain if what i'm doing is a stable and loving act, and that i do the suitable i will to circulate in that course. suitable desires to you!

• john w

I love the Onion.

I'm very fond of the Onion and its sister site, AV Club.

The Fark is funny. But for real news, I prefer "/."

I have heard of the Onion, but never read from there.

Onion is hilarious.

I like Fark.com myself.