Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

If you ever watched HOME IMPROVEMENT....?

which boy is the hottesttt?????

RANDY IS HOTTT!!!!!!!

GOSSHHH

JTT <33

yeahh Judy

he isn't a teen anymore & it is a sad state of affairs bc i seriously think that he is SO HOTT & smart && just all around amazing =) lol

Favorite Answer

Aww, I love this show, still watch reruns on nick at night!! Jonathon Taylor Thomas (Randy) is clearllly the best looking :) I hated it when he left the show!!

Yea i watched Home Improvement and still do sometimes and i am not a teenager anymore. i was when the show was on and i did like Jonathan Taylor Thomas back then. i think he is a good actor.

yeah, but Jonathan Taylor Thomas is not a teenager anymore.

and yes, I watch Home Improvement-my hubby is rather a "more power" kind of guy, like Tim.

I hate home improvement SO......... i hate everyone