Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 1 decade ago

Did any anyone using turbo tax get their stimulus deposit today?

My husbands social is 00 and we did turbo tax with direct deposit. We filed separately because we were not married at the time. Anyways...I heard if you used H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt and did their Rapid Refund that you would be getting a check in the mail. Turbo Tax took 10 days to deposit. Did anyone else using turbo tax get their scheduled deposit today?

Favorite Answer

ACH-A-TAXREFPER TAX REFUND PER my deposit (first tax refund) says that do i get a check

Go back and look at that original deposit. If the ACH notation starts with "US TREASURY 220" then you are in line for a direct deposited rebate.

If it says SBBT or Refunds Now or some other notation, you'll get a check.

Rebecca, did you pay the fees to Turbo Tax with a credit or debit card, or have it held out of your refund (therefore sending your original refund to SBBT)? That seems to be what is causing the most confusion.

Yes, I used them and got mine this morning. Make sure your now husband qualifies, doesn't owe back child support or a student loan that is being garnished, and that your bank isn't holding the deposit until the end of the day; some do that. I got mine at 6 a.m. this morning, and they've had it since Wednesday. My last two are 04, so you should have yours if you qualify and none of the above apply. good luck!!

Source(s): research

if either of you opted to get the fees taken from your refund before it got deposited the no, he will be getting a check instead of direct deposit. and the date would be may 16th for him :( just like me lol.

Nope. I had the fees taken from my refund. Last 2 # of ssn is 16

used taxact