Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Would you let Benny Hinn lay his hands on you?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have a few cocktails, let Benny do his thing... sounds like a good laugh!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Benny Hinn is a Pentecostal. We believe in the gift of laying hands on people. I don't know whether he's a fraud or not, but I do believe in the gift of healing. Sadly, too many tv evangelists are frauds so it's hard to believe that some of them are for real. I've seen people have hands laid on them, and I've seen it work, but I don't know whether Benny Hinn is for real.

• 1 decade ago

Why not? Then I'd know if the spirit of the Lord was with him or not.

I was at a healing service one week ago at Father Tom Dilorenzo's ( of radio and TV's " In Season and Out of Season) up in Boston and EVERY SINGLE PERSON he prayed over had a profound healing. I personally saw gold dust on these people. I'd heard of it before but never saw it.

This is real stuff folks... Jesus said we would do even greater things than He. Why do we believe the bible and yet doubt those words and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit?

Pray for the gifts... ALL OF 'EM!

Peace,

Chris <><

Source(s): www.inseason.net www.miraclemoon.com
  • 1 decade ago

no i would not my aunt used to watch him all the time and went and seen him,she was one of the ones that he was going to lay hands on and was told when he did,to hit the floor no joke,she longer watches,buys,or supports Benny Hinn

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • Mike K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hello,

The day he can grow new limbs on amputees or get the likes of the late Christopher Reeves out of their wheel chairs, then I might believe and give him a try.

Many cases of diseases just vanishing are Doctors tell me are just misdiagnosis and they say it is better to nod their heads and say Praise the Lord and agree with the miracle than face ugly malpractice suits from these people.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly

• 1 decade ago

No He is a fake and phony and puts a bad light in the REAL Christians in this world, while he is asking for more mony for his phony business there are REAL Christians in third world countries being martyrd for their faith in Jesus Christ while he is rakin in millions :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Improperly".

I can give that "Let the bodies hit the floor" a whole new meaning.

Source(s): Demon Lord Sesshomaru
  • 1 decade ago

That song will be in my head for the rest of the day. To answer your question, no. He gives me the creeps looking at him. (((shivers)))

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. i would also have a lawyer friend standing next to me

and a off duty police officer on my right.

id like to see him try =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.