Life is equally easy for a girl and a boy ? agreed or disagreed ? why ?

Does gender play any role in the difficulties one faces in life ??

thnx for answering and starring :)

Update:

PLEASE BE DECENT...

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think there are different problems for respective genders...

I personally feel,that the *responsibility* of the Whole Family is on Boy's Shoulders....Thats what i feel the burden for boys....i mean,though women work...but,they work for the sake of *support* to their family and not as a *main* worker....These responsibilities are on the shoulders of Man....

And for Girls,i think they have Great Responsibilities....They are the one who have to take care of the little ones,groom them to be good personalities in future,transfer good "sanskaras" to their child,show them the right path.....Here,i feel its the exactly opposite of the above matter....that is,here Women play the main Role and Man is a *support* for them....Moreover,due to our orthodox society...women were discriminated in comparision with male....now,i think...the discrimination has been reduced...but not to the *required* extent....but,i think the discrimination will be reduced very fast in near future....

So,i feel that every gender has its own problems as well as its benefits

Nice Question Friend...Do tell us your philosophy too about these matters... :)

Source(s): Have A Great Day:)
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'd say yes. The majority of girls are drama queens on a good day, making there life difficult. Not to mention the little thing called puberty seems to last most of our lives. And through out history women have been considered less than men. Which even continues into today's day and age, with women being paied less for doing the same amount of work as men. Also women carry the baby where as guys don't. I'm not saying that guys have in completely easy and all, cause men are the ones who do the majority of working outside of the home and hey, no life is perfect. But in the long run I'd say that guys have it harder then guys.

• 1 decade ago

Life may be equally easy for a boy & a girl

but not so for a man & a woman

the roles become different as we grow older

society dictates this.

have a star, it is a good question!

Source(s): real life
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gender only plays a difficulty if the individual lets it become a difficulty. So then, it depends on the individual. Our Minds are the builders of our reality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It does play a role yes, however I don't think that either men or women have harder challenges than the other. The challenges faced are just different. Considering men and women have different sets of skills and communicate differently, that a situation that would be aproblem for one it's not for the other it's not surprising. I think at the end everything balances itself out.

• 1 decade ago

I think you need to change your question to Life is equally difficult for a girl and a boy..

Both have difficulties that they face growing up and through life.. many different things are expected of them and it's up to those people if they wish to carry on with the male / female concept of life.

Personally.. I think we are equally balanced

• kezia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

in some cases life is easier for girls and in some other life is easier for boys. so both face the difficulties. life is easy if u take it that way.

• 1 decade ago

i thinkk life is much easier for a pretty girl than an average guy

a pretty girl can use her looks to get just about anything

on the other hand in the work place guys are usually treated and respected better

and of corse the whole highher pay thing

• Inay
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Agree.... It is just how they look at life....Gender doesn't play any role in the difficulties of life... It is the choice that we made and the consequences of that choice.

• 1 decade ago

Life is equally NOT easy for both a girl and boy. Life is a struggle. Death is easy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.