my best friend ask me be his gf for one night..?

we already long know each other and he 2 years young than me.. i quite sad when he have gf and not bother him anymore. but one night he send me msg and tell already been left. he sound really sad.. he ask me be his gf for one night and treat him as my own.. should i do what he ask ?? in my heart, i really wish can have him but i dont want take advantage from his sadness..

Best Answer

I agree with Suzie S. He is taking advantage of a friendship. His letdown seems to make it an excuse to go farther with you than just a friend. I see this all on his side and advantage. Consider what he is really telling you without saying it. I think you should pass.....

Your relationship will change if you do this. Can you deal with him no longer being a best friend if/when things go wrong? It's probably better to keep the friendship on the level that it is and don't be a substitute or short term date.

if you do and something happens, things might not b the same for you guys. I think you should go to him as a friend, unless you like him in a gf way and want to be his gf.( it might last more than a night)

He's using you for one night and you don't realize it. You aren't taking advantage of him, it's the other way around! Tell him no. He needs to grow up.

• Inay

Nope... tell him i will date with you just like a friend....

Seriously.... Your out of line if you will be a gf at one night stand... Hurt only yourself... Your wishing too hard... And then what if after that he courted another girl and its not you... what will be come of you... just being used by a broken hearted flip....

Think it over dude....

if you like him, be with him. but you need to remember that you are probably just a rebound. so go out with him but dont let too much feeling get involved because he will probably dump you just because of the situation.

• Well, he's your best friend...You should try to cheer him up. Don't take advantage of him though.

try it. It will only be "taking advantage" when you really think you are taking advantage of him.

i think you should. not take advantage but at the end of da night kiss him.

Just be there for him, but dont get high expectations.