When Paula Abdul gets fired from American Idol, who do you think should take or place?

"I don't for one second buy the explanation given by Paula herself, that she was momentarily confused and was reading her notes for David Cook; if that was the case, how come she changed course, seconds later, and told Cook he was ''fantastic''? And I find it hard to believe Paula's... show more "I don't for one second buy the explanation given by Paula herself, that she was momentarily confused and was reading her notes for David Cook; if that was the case, how come she changed course, seconds later, and told Cook he was ''fantastic''? And I find it hard to believe Paula's flub was simply the result of her boarding the La-La Express; her critique of Jason's performance was far too specific." <quote from entertainment weekly website

I think this may be her last year. That was not just a small mistake, that was a mistake which may cost idol its credibiltiy. Plus every week she spends forever blabbbering on about stuff that doesnt make any freakin sense. I wouldnt be surprised if she got fired. I read somewhere that for the past couple years American idol has been thinking about hiring Olivia Newton John instead of Paula. That could work.
Update: Just wanted to apologise for my crappy spelling! The question was meant to say 'who do you think should take HER place..' and just to make it clear, I am NOT and I repeat NOT a hater of any kind! I used to loovvee Paula, but its gotten to the point where its almost embarassing to watch her! Even if a... show more Just wanted to apologise for my crappy spelling! The question was meant to say 'who do you think should take HER place..'

and just to make it clear, I am NOT and I repeat NOT a hater of any kind! I used to loovvee Paula, but its gotten to the point where its almost embarassing to watch her! Even if a contestant sucks she tells them they are amazing! It used to be sweet but now its just annoying. I dunno, I just think maybe its time for her to move onto something else. Didnt she want to get back into music or something?
Update 2: haha loving the answers! scary spice, janet jackson, jessica simpson, previous idol contestants(Hands up for Taylor Hicks!, Im guessing he could use the money since his career went nowehere..) But the person who said Ellen, Omigosh that would be hilarious!!! and to the person who said someone who would argue with... show more haha loving the answers! scary spice, janet jackson, jessica simpson, previous idol contestants(Hands up for Taylor Hicks!, Im guessing he could use the money since his career went nowehere..) But the person who said Ellen, Omigosh that would be hilarious!!! and to the person who said someone who would argue with Simon and randy, that'd be good as well!
Update 3: Like I said..Im not a hater!(to the ppl leaving mean comments). I havent even said n e thing mean...just honest!!! and its not like im the only one who thinks this, go onto the official american idol message boards, there are hundreds of thousands of comments from people who think the exact same thing. Go onto any... show more Like I said..Im not a hater!(to the ppl leaving mean comments). I havent even said n e thing mean...just honest!!! and its not like im the only one who thinks this, go onto the official american idol message boards, there are hundreds of thousands of comments from people who think the exact same thing. Go onto any website. They will say the same. I just think its time for her to move onto the next phase of her career..whats so wrong with that? I have nothing agaisnt her personally at all. Shes really nice and sweet, but that doesnt mean shes a good judge...