Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What Does It Mean When You Hear A Spirit Moaning?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • papa G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Ru′ach and pneu′ma are both used to designate the force that causes a person to display a certain attitude, disposition, or emotion or to take a certain action or course. While that force within the person is itself invisible, it produces visible effects. This use of the Hebrew and Greek terms rendered “spirit” and basically related to breath or to air in motion is paralleled to a considerable degree by English expressions like moaning, crying and grieving.

• 3 years ago

I particularly doubt it really is his ghost moaning interior the room. i recognize it is harsh, yet he's lifeless, and can't connect with you anymore until eventually you too are lifeless. per chance no longer even then. extra in all danger you're dealing with the painful ordeal of letting bypass of your father, and are imagining him round. it really is a splendidly usual healthy thanks to grieve, and shortly it is going to no longer ensue to you. I understand the discomfort you should be dealing with, yet your father is in no way nonetheless suffering. anyplace he's now, he must be a lot happier and feeling significantly better than he develop into at the same time as he develop into battling maximum cancers. truly than mourn his passing, have a good time interior the recent existence he has discovered, and keep his memory close to on your heart. even though it in no way looks adequate, it is the purely element you may do now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your next door neighbours are gettin' busy!!!

• 1 decade ago

Might need the loo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • joh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

di pa fulfilled?

• 1 decade ago

that its upset probably looking for her chld

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.