Tingling after exercise?

Okay, so i've been looking for an answer to this question for over a year. No one seems to know. I use to love running, but I quit over a year ago, primarily due to smoking. However, i recently gave up smoking and picked up running again, and i've noticed this strange tingling sensation come back as a... show more Okay, so i've been looking for an answer to this question for over a year. No one seems to know. I use to love running, but I quit over a year ago, primarily due to smoking. However, i recently gave up smoking and picked up running again, and i've noticed this strange tingling sensation come back as a result. After I finish exercising, and my heart rate drops back to normal, my arms, hands, feet, legs, and even my face start to get this tingling feeling which last until i either fall asleep, or exercise again. It's as if all these parts of my body are falling asleep, but it doesn't hurt? It makes it hard for me to distinguish if something is brushing up against me or not. I'm kind of worried b/c it continues to persist, and no one seems to know what i'm talking about. Does anyone out there have any idea what may be wrong with me? I'd really appreciate the help.
2 answers 2