Are you glad that tomorrow is Friday?

So, are you glad that tomorrow is Friday?

I am soooooo glad that it is Friday...one week closer to graduation, which is on 5.28.08!

Favorite Answer

Oh yeah. Don't you?

I totally forgot that it was. xD

But I'm not very glad. D= Three tests tomorrow, one being the hardest of the year (and in my worst subject, too). I'm scared.

• osias

i'm happy because of the fact i'm going to gets a commission, even if it skill no longer something to me with reference to being off artwork or college. My interest is finished-time finished-flex meaning i artwork 40 hours at ANY TIME in the time of the week. And definite, I artwork the next day... and Saturday, and Sunday.

So Glad!...Im just counting down to graduation!

Yes and it's also the last day at my job and I start a new one on Monday

• .ooo.

YESS!!! omg this week went by so fast. im literally counting the days until summer. so far one week more passed by. about a month left xD

lol @ mrs. davis's answer, i just read it. its like the complete opposite in a way.

Yes, I now enjoy the weekend even more since I am retired .

Totally!!!

One day closer to the due date of that essay!

Yes, very glad!

• Mitzie

Yes. Friday nite is better yet.

YES,IT'S FINALLY HERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS "PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG"! FRIDAYS ARE MY FAVORITE DAYS OF THE WEAK BEACUSE ITS THE LAST DAY THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. IT'S TIME TO GET READY TO PARTY AND GO CLUBBIN' YOU FEEL ME!!!