Are you glad that tomorrow is Friday?

So, are you glad that tomorrow is Friday?

Update:

I am soooooo glad that it is Friday...one week closer to graduation, which is on 5.28.08!

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yeah. Don't you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I totally forgot that it was. xD

But I'm not very glad. D= Three tests tomorrow, one being the hardest of the year (and in my worst subject, too). I'm scared.

• osias
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm happy because of the fact i'm going to gets a commission, even if it skill no longer something to me with reference to being off artwork or college. My interest is finished-time finished-flex meaning i artwork 40 hours at ANY TIME in the time of the week. And definite, I artwork the next day... and Saturday, and Sunday.

• 1 decade ago

So Glad!...Im just counting down to graduation!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes and it's also the last day at my job and I start a new one on Monday

• .ooo.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

YESS!!! omg this week went by so fast. im literally counting the days until summer. so far one week more passed by. about a month left xD

lol @ mrs. davis's answer, i just read it. its like the complete opposite in a way.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I now enjoy the weekend even more since I am retired .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Totally!!!

One day closer to the due date of that essay!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, very glad!

• Mitzie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes. Friday nite is better yet.

• 1 decade ago

YES,IT'S FINALLY HERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS "PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG"! FRIDAYS ARE MY FAVORITE DAYS OF THE WEAK BEACUSE ITS THE LAST DAY THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. IT'S TIME TO GET READY TO PARTY AND GO CLUBBIN' YOU FEEL ME!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.